Sunday, August 8, 2010

California





After Maika's wedding, I spent a week with my mom in beautiful Palm Desert. I love that place! We went on our morning walk, lifted weights, took Jackson swimming, ate at yummy restaurants, went shopping and actually got some color in our faces. Jackson loved watching the ducks in the morning and found a new friend in the mirror (still doesn't know that his reflection in the mirror is himself). Most of all, I loved spending the time with my mom and having her be able to spend so much time with Jackson. Love you Mom. Can't wait until next time! (Thanks Theresa for helping with Jackson during the day so we could face the 115 degree heat without worrying about him!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are still doing this tradition with your mom. I love Jackson in the picture with the lake. Not a care in the world.

    ReplyDelete