Jackson turned 11 months old today. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. Here is an update of the progress he has made along with a list of his favorite things:
* He loves big people food, especially pasta (any kind), cheese, and fruit.
* He loves to wrestle with Dad and play Brinton games like "Ooh".
* He loves to play with his friends, especially those at the gym nursery.
* He loves Nanny Theresa, especially her laptop and phone.
* He loves to crawl up stairs.
* He can walk, though he still prefers to crawl.
* He has four teeth.
* He can say "ba-ba," "ma-ma," "da-da," "whoa," "oh," and some other gibberish.
* He loves the water. He loves to take his bath. He loves to swim.
* He loves to smile and is a very happy boy. He loves his picture taken.
* He likes to read books. Oftentimes I'll find him in his crib or in his play area sitting with a book in his lap studying the pages.
* He loves music, especially piano, organ and vocal.
* He is intrigued by colors, small pieces of anything, buttons, jewelry, and has finally discovered pots and pans and our microwave that is way too convenient for him to reach.
We love you Jackson!
And you forgot to mention how cute he is!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! I love those little teeth. I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete1. Cute pictures.
ReplyDelete2. He loves music--I wonder where he gets that from?