The Brinton family held a fun family reunion in South Carolina this year prior to Greg and Sally heading off to Russia in June. Hilton Head is a great place to vacation. We'd never been there but I'd love to go back. We stayed right on the beach which allowed for lots of biking in the sand, swimming, and building (or in Jackson's case, wrecking) sand castles. It was a nice time to be able to get to know Jason's siblings and their children better for the kids and for me. I have only spent about one year living near them so even after five years I still feel like I'm getting to know them. I loved my shopping expedition with Sally. We're always up for the outlet malls :). And, I enjoyed getting to know my sisters-in-law better through the many kids activities we tried to orchestrate. I learned that week, as I already knew, that I married into a wonderful family. So grateful to be a Brinton.
Makes me miss the beach out east. We all miss the beach!!!
ReplyDelete