Jason and I attended the wedding of a good friend in Washington, DC during the last weekend of August. It was held at the National Cathedral. The ceremony was beautiful. Abby, the bride, looked stunning. Their reception was held right next to the U.S. Capitol. We've rarely been in such an awe-inspiring setting. It was good to reconnect with the Huntsman family. Too bad our camera battery ran out and we didn't get any photos with the newlyweds! They introduced Jason and me so they will always be a special part of our family. While we were there, we had the chance to take a tour of the Capitol with Congressman Jason Chaffetz. He showed us places we've only heard about. It was such a fun tour. Thanks Jason! And, we were able to meet up with our good friends Joseph and Heidi Miller and their three adorable children. I love Washington, DC. I've always loved that city. It inspires me. Can't wait to visit there again soon!
O Abrigo 2011 Filme Completo Legendado
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment