Sunday, April 8, 2012

Utah, We Love Thee!

The kids and I headed to Utah for 15 days (the most time since we moved from there about four years ago) in March. We stayed at Nana and Grandpa's (Jason's parents home) while there as they are preparing to serve a mission for three years starting this summer. I don't think I realized how much I love Utah and being close to family until we were able to spend this time there as most of our other trips back to Utah have been rushed. I love the feeling I get in Utah: I'm home. I love the sights: mountains, Temple Square, familiar faces. I love the food: can I say Cafe Rio enough here? I love it's beauty and the peace I feel there. Instead of trying to put all of our adventures in one post, I'm going to break each out in separate posts so I can share more details about what we did there.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...Cafe Rio! There are now Cafe Rios in southern California so when I got visit my parents I always make them take me. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete