I loved all the updates. Kate and Jackson are both growing up so big. How sad that Theresa had to go. I am sure she will always be a special part of your family. We miss you guys!
Our family of four has found our home in the Midwest for the past four and a half years. We currently live in the Kansas City metro. Jason is an ophthalmologist. Jami is a freelance journalist. Jackson is our platinum blonde 3 year old boy who loves trains, mud puddles and is an aspiring astronaut. Kate is our 2 year old fiesty brunette daughter who loves trains as much as her older brother and is likely to love reading books more than any child I've ever known.
I loved all the updates. Kate and Jackson are both growing up so big. How sad that Theresa had to go. I am sure she will always be a special part of your family. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute kids! Kate is getting so big.
ReplyDelete