

The last full week of May was busy for us as we prepared to leave our home of three years in Iowa City and relocate to the Kansas City area for Jason's fellowship. It was a walk down memory lane for me as I reflected upon how drastically our lives changed during those few years. When we moved to Iowa, Jason and I had been married less than two years. I was still in graduate school, working for Children's Miracle Network and traveling throughout the U.S. But, in one short year we added Jackson, then Kate and let's just say our lives are much different now. Busier? Maybe. The chaos is just different now with two little ones who make our lives so much more entertaining. Before we left Iowa I had to do a few things I had come to love there: walk through our neighborhood, relish time in our first home, bask in the views of never-ending corn fields and rolling hills, boating, and biking to Coralville Lake. It was, in essence, a week of "lasts" but also the beginning of a lot of "firsts" for us as we made our way to our new home, our new life in beautiful Kansas City.
Awwwww, this made me miss Iowa...and YOU! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete