Friday, July 8, 2011

Kate at 5 months




What can I say about my sweet Kate? She just melts my heart. I am so grateful for her and the good baby girl she is. At 5 months she's starting to babble. She sounds like an owl and has recently learned to drum roll her lips. She loves to roll over and appears to be on the verge of starting to scoot across the carpet. She's happy! She loves to smile which, in turn, makes me smile. She loves to hold hands and be near someone. She finds Jackson fascinating and watches him with great interest. She loves to eat and has ventured into solid foods finding apples and rice cereal to be quite tasty. Her laugh is endearing and she's quite ticklish. She's more mellow than Jackson, but I can sense an inner strength, a confidence of sorts, with her. So grateful I am blessed to have a little girl.

2 comments:

  1. Jami! She is so gorgeous! So big! I just can't wait to meet her in person. Look at those big gorgeous eyes. Wow! Better watch out...

    ReplyDelete