Friday, July 8, 2011

Jackson at 21 months




Jackson is my comedian. He loves to make people laugh. He loves to explore: has a recent fascination with bugs, likes hiding in cabinets, and goes everywhere he's not supposed to. Swimming might be his all-time favorite activity right now followed closely by bike rides and throwing rocks into a nearby pond. While Jackson is very active, he's also sweet. He loves reading his books. He adores his baby sister Kate and is very protective of her though we're still helping him learn that hitting her leg or head isn't acceptable when he's trying to express frustration. Poor Kate! He loves his Daddy, he calls me Jami (how did that ever start?!), and he enjoys posing for pictures. He makes our home so fun. Love my little man Jax.

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly believe that he is almost 2! How did the time get away so quickly. I can still picture his itty bitty little body in the hospital when he was born, and holding him when I got to watch him for a week. What a sweetheart. We sure do you miss you all.

    ReplyDelete