Friday, May 13, 2011

Florida





Jason and I enjoyed a week in beautiful Florida. We loved the sunshine, exercising, studying (Jason), watching the Royal Wedding, meeting ophthalmologists, and spending time with family and friends. Jason found a specific kind of palm tree he just loves so I took a picture of it just in case we ever live in an area where we could plant one. We also went to an alligator and snake farm. Not a fan of either but I'm glad I was able to see them in person. We were also able to meet up with Eric and Amy and their family in Miami. Jason and Eric were both born at a hospital there and were able to re-visit it with their mom Sally. It was a special time for the three of them. So thankful for our time in the Sunshine State and we can't wait to go back :)

1 comment:

  1. Jami, this is SO funny! I was just about to post a picture of Eric climbing a palm tree, too!

    We were happy to see you guys in FL!

    ReplyDelete