Friday, March 4, 2011

Mommy's little helper


Jackson loves to help me clean. He likes to put his toys away and doesn't like when his hands are dirty. Today, I told him it makes his mommy unhappy when he throws food on the floor because it doesn't show his gratitude for his food and then I have to vacuum the floor...again. So, when he got down from his high chair today he went and picked up the vacuum, turned it on, and started vacuuming the kitchen floor. What a sweet boy! Thanks Jackson for helping mommy clean the house!

2 comments:

  1. That is quite sweet! Moments like that make the food throwing moments bearable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute. I love it. :) Man do we ever miss you guys. We were driving the other day and out of the blue Alex said, "Mommy, will we EVER get to see Jason and Jami again?!" I said, "Yes. I promise we will." He said, "It sure it taking a looooong time."

    ReplyDelete