Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve






Christmas Eve we had fun taking Jackson to see Santa. He's not a fan. He gave Santa the meanest look I think I've ever seen Jackson give anyone. Afterwards, we went to Olive Garden for dinner amid what has been the worst snowstorm so far this year here in Iowa (a snow event, among other travel issues, that prevented my family from making here to join us for Christmas. Sad.) Jackson loves pasta but I think that night he loved making a mess - I mean a big mess - even more. We topped off the night opening our Christmas pajamas and reading the accounts of Jesus Christ's birth. Jason and I watched the Polar Express (well technically Jason watched it and I fell asleep). It was a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I just love seeing the pictures of Jackson not enjoying having his picture taken. They make me laugh every time! Sorry about your family...:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson looks like a little boy now. No more baby. So handsome. You look as gorgeous as ever! Say hello to Theresa for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, you might have to stick to pasta and not Santa. Poor kid.

    ReplyDelete