Monday, July 19, 2010

Jackson Wakeboarding


Jason's dream came true Saturday: his little boy wakeboarded for the first time (not without lots of help from his Daddy). Though I was nervous wreck Jackson would be in tears and this would be a traumatic experience for him, I was wrong. Totally wrong. He smiled. He laughed. He loved it!

5 comments:

  1. Is Jackson strapped to Jason or is he just holding him? Very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been way nervous too. That's a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you could actually do that! That really is pretty incredible, and yes Jami I would have been a wreck as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In no time at all he will be wakeboarding like his mom and dad . . . so impressed with the switch 180 you did last week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jami, just found your blog. I love it! What cute photos!

    ReplyDelete