Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Beach





Jason and I grew up loving the beach. I loved being able to walk with my little boy on the beach. He loved the feeling of sand between his toes. He loved the Atlantic Ocean, though it almost claimed his pacifier. We also picked some Jackson sized seashells. What a fun experience!

3 comments:

  1. Such wonderful pictures! Sad I left Florida before I was able to host all of you. Oh well, that just means lil' Jackson needs to come visit his Auntie Abeer in Washington DC!! The OTHER Magic Kingdom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like you had such a great little getaway. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beach! We are going to the beach this summer and can not wait to take Malia! So cute! I hope you guys enjoyed your trip. It looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete